[isabelle-dev] Fork of Isabelle2013 release repository TODAY

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 05:24:06 CET 2013

Dear Gerwin,

Its already a bit late for my idea and maybe I'm the only one in that
situation, but at least for me it would make sense to wait with the AFP
release until the paper submission deadline of ITP. (Since the dates are
rather close anyway and ITP submissions should be accompanied by links
to formalizations, having a release entry, rather than a development
entry, would be nice.)

Of course I can also send any later changes by email (as you suggest
below), but if others are in a similar situation, you might save some
work by waiting a bit longer.

cheers

chris

PS: By the same token, an option to submit to the release branch around
the deadline of the camera ready version (in case of acceptance *fingers
crossed*) would also be nice (in case, reviews triggered changes in a
formalization).

Anyone else?