[isabelle-dev] Initialisation of session and nodes: What's changed?

Avi Knoll Avi.Knoll at nicta.com.au
Thu Jan 31 02:44:02 CET 2013

Hi,

I have been writing a tool that interfaces with the Isabelle/Scala API,
and have previously (with Isabelle 2012) been using the example at
https://bitbucket.org/pide/pide_examples/src/5ac145e991f9/ex.scala?at=default
to load theories and run the prover, so that I can collect output and
process theory semantic information as needed.

As the instance method Session.edit_node no longer exists, may I ask
what the current method for loading nodes and running the prover is, please?

Thanks,
Avi