[isabelle-dev] introduction to Isabelle/jEdit for PG users?

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 13:30:45 CET 2013

Do we provide an introduction to Isabelle/jEdit for PG users? It might be a good idea to do so. I'm willing to make a first attempt at this, though I'm sure it will contain some mistakes, which I'm sure others of you would be only too happy to fix.

I have in mind a single webpage, with a couple of screenshots. In fact, I don't know the full possibilities of Isabelle/jEdit, so it will only be a start. But as usual, the first step seems to be the hardest.

Larry