[isabelle-dev] blast warnings

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 31 20:27:07 CET 2013

There are two questions here:

(1) Do we need a general way to prevent warnings from breaking interfaces?
    That would be great, if possible, and maybe just requires inserting some sort of pause between messages to allow their interruption, or some way to count messages and stop them after a limit is exceeded.

(2) Should blast be able to handle that particular example?
    I’m not convinced.It looks pretty artificial to me. Did it arise in a real application?

Larry