[isabelle-dev] Shadowing of theorem names in locales

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Sat Dec 28 19:53:20 CET 2013

Hi Clemens,

>> If you point we to particular
>> occurences, I am willing to polish them accordingly.
>
> There are several versions of bounded_iff in the locales of that theory
> (and lattice locales from imported theories).

HOL-Complex now builds with strict naming policy for facts (again).

I have stumbled over something which needs some consideration: with
strict naming policy, locales can be compromised by »injecting«
duplicate facts to imported locales.  This does not exhibit itself until
the compromised locale context is (re-)entered, and I think this is not
desirable.  My first spontaneous thought is that strictness should not
apply during the initialisation of a locale context.

Cheers,
	Florian

--

PGP available: