[isabelle-dev] Draft toy for proof exploration

Dmitriy Traytel traytel at in.tum.de
Mon Aug 19 09:49:42 CEST 2013

This looks interesting and useful. I think the command should take a
method as input and apply it, i.e.

explore meth

will result in

proof meth
qed

However when writing this, I notice that rather than "explore", I want
to use a plain "apply" and have a button/pop-up "Isarify state" shown
somewhere.

Dmitriy