[isabelle-dev] adhoc overloading

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 04:11:00 CEST 2013

Dear Makarius,

actually even more is missing, since I was not able to properly use "hg
export" (I am used to "hg bundle" which "exports" *all* changesets that
are only local, whereas for "hg export" I have to give all revisions
that should be exported explicitly). Sorry for that. Please find
attached a file containing all my changes.

cheers

chris