[isabelle-dev] Software and Pyramids

Christian Urban christian.urban at kcl.ac.uk
Sat Apr 27 15:59:01 CEST 2013

Totally agree. Considering the tools they had available, they are
geniuses in my book. But there *is* a parallel with the workers who
build the pyramids. Although free, their skeletal remains clearly
show a life of hard labour and misery. Wished Isabelle developers
somehow had moved on from that. ;o)

Christian