[isabelle-dev] Interpretation in arbitrary targets.

Clemens Ballarin ballarin at in.tum.de
Thu Apr 18 22:55:48 CEST 2013

This view is correct, but it is not the whole story.  Since the system
maintains a graph of interpretations and follows them transitively,
the effect achieved by

   sublocale locale < expression

is much like

   instance class < sort

of the old user interface to type classes.  This relationship is
discussed in the new paper (Section 5.2).

Clemens