[isabelle-dev] Code export to Haskell and lower-case theory names

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Tue Apr 2 12:45:28 CEST 2013

Be that as it may, even in that case, I would like the code export tool
to at least output a warning or an error message. Having the code export
tool export produce faulty Haskell code can hardly be intended behaviour.

As an analogy: when I give invalid code to a compiler, I expect it to
complain instead of silently produce an invalid executable that will
refuse to run and give me some obscure error message about ELF.