[isabelle-dev] Code export to Haskell and lower-case theory names

Joachim Breitner breitner at kit.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:38:17 CEST 2013

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 02.04.2013, 12:31 +0200 schrieb Makarius:
> So far there were no reasons given on this thread why the convention
> should not be followed first place.  Are there any?

ignorance? I was using Isabelle for quite a while before I heard about
these conventions, and even longer before I learned that not following
them can cause severe issues.

As I said: If it can cause issues beyond inconvenience (and you say it
can), then the convention should become the rule and enforced by the
system, to prevent users from accidentally not following the rule.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter