[isabelle-dev] building of Isabelle/jEdit dependencies

Ondřej Kunčar kuncar at in.tum.de
Thu Sep 27 12:26:42 CEST 2012

Hi,

It has happened to me only once.

But I experience different behavior/problem when some dependencies need
to be rebuild.
I usually execute Isabelle by this command "isabelle jedit &" and
Isabelle correctly tries to build dependencies; it takes a while but
then the process ends and the editor doesn't start. If you try to run
the same command again, it does exactly the same - it tries to rebuild
dependencies and so on with the same result. The workaround is to run
"isabelle jedit".

Ondrej