[isabelle-dev] Mira settings

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed Sep 26 16:03:43 CEST 2012

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012, Florian Haftmann wrote:

> When having a look at the current mira settings, I found that they are
> outdated such that fundamental problems arise (contrib vs. old
> contrib_devel etc.)
>
> I have taken this opportunity to update the settings templates
> accordingly:
>
> http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/mira/rev/31618654f939

I hope the (underspecified) set of Mira experts know how to proceed.  Last
time Alex Krauss made several adjustments for the fresh build tool (still
in early August) but he did not cover everything, and there were some
later refinements.

After the discussion with Alex several weeks ago I also added a tiny
backdoor for ISABELLE_IDENTIFIER here:
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/file/a4893c509aa2/etc/settings#l99
This should allow Mira to provide its own isolated ISABELLE_HOME location
to run tests in isolation from any other version, without further ado.