[isabelle-dev] isabelle components -a does nothing

Tjark Weber webertj at in.tum.de
Tue Sep 4 18:45:58 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-04 at 18:09 +0200, Makarius wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2012, Jasmin Blanchette wrote:
> > Yes, I found out so much as soon as the web site was up. I was following
> > the instructions from
> >
> > https://isabelle.in.tum.de/community/Working_with_the_repository_version_of_Isabelle
> >
> > one step at a time.
>
> You have been luck that Tjark updated it again recently.

I realize that the wiki page is bound to become outdated again in the
future, and so it might be preferable to simply replace it with a
pointer to README_REPOSITORY. On the other hand, I find the latter
somewhat terse at the moment: it is a great reminder if one already
knows what to do, but IMHO not so easy to follow otherwise. Perhaps the
two could be merged in a pedagogically elegant way.

Best regards,
Tjark