[isabelle-dev] isabelle build

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Mon Sep 3 05:26:25 CEST 2012

On 09/03/2012 11:54 AM, Christian Sternagel wrote:
> - Moreover, a persistent way (e.g., as part of the ROOT file) to set
> dependent directories would be nice, e.g.,
Sometimes (or rather most of the time ;)) I just have to read the
documentation (in this case the system manual) thoroughly. Making "-d
'$AFP'" persistent is already possible by having a ROOTS file containing
the single line "$AFP". However, having such a ROOTS file also changes
the meaning of "-D ." (since now all AFP sessions are selected!). Thus
to just build my paper I have to execute

   isabelle build -d . SessionName

where I would prefer

   isabelle build

So my other questions/comments still stand.

cheers

chris