[isabelle-dev] polyml-5.5.0

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Sep 17 15:44:25 CEST 2012

Poly/ML 5.5.0 has been released officially a few days ago.  In
Isabelle/a93d920707bb it is now included as one of the "main" components
by default, so subscribers to the new component setup will get it
automatically after the usual "isabelle components -a".  Isabelle build
times should be reduced significantly.

There is now also a "Quick start in 20min" section in README_REPOSITORY.
When preparing a talk recently, I managed to get everything on a blank
Mountain Lion (without installing Java or Xcode etc.) up and running in
20min, although the projector actually did manage to show my normal Linux
display in the end.