[isabelle-dev] the testboard is working unstable

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Sun Oct 21 19:57:45 CEST 2012

On 10/19/2012 04:23 PM, Tjark Weber wrote:
> Hi Lukas,
>
> On Tue, 2012-10-16 at 18:23 +0200, Lukas Bulwahn wrote:
>> the testboard was repeatedly breaking down today---and I restarted it
>> multiple times to keep the illusion of a stable environment. I will
>> investigate tomorrow what is going wrong. Until then, I'll try my best
>> restarting it after a break-down as fast as possible.
> I tried using the testboard (for the first time actually) by pushing
> some changesets, and I am not sure they actually got tested: the three
> status indicator circles are gray, and there is no "running" indicator.
> Is this the expected behavior?

I was not successful on Wednesday with my investigations and delegated
it to Lars on Thursday and Friday.
At the point of your push, the testboard did not run correctly. I don't
know what happened on the weekend and who touched the subject, but it
apparently works again today.

Let's hope for the best that it works the next time you push some changes.
You did everything correctly, and usually you would see green or red
lights indicates success or failure, respectively.

Lukas