[isabelle-dev] Folding in jEdit

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Oct 15 14:12:19 CEST 2012

On Sun, 14 Oct 2012, Lars Noschinski wrote:

> I just discovered that it is now possible to fold proof blocks in jEdit
> (instead of single commands, which was quite useless). Thanks for this
> feature.

I am not aware of having done anything specifically here.  Folding and
indentation in jEdit are still on my list of things to be investigated,
such that I understand how it works and can accomodate it systematically.

The new behaviour might be a side-effect of some other reform from the
past few weeks/months.  Do you have some impression if this occurred just
recently?  In which interval of changeset ids?