[isabelle-dev] superfluous [?]

Peter Lammich lammich at in.tum.de
Wed Oct 10 19:14:17 CEST 2012

Hi

It's always problematic if the user cannot be sure whether his theorem
is actually proved, or the proof method is just diverging in a parallel
thread. Thus, a UI should provide very clear information to the user,
otherwise we will get "Problem" reports of the form: "Everything runs
fine in JEdit, but when building the session via command line it
computes for 10 minutes and then fails ..."

Peter