[isabelle-dev] Shadowing of theorem names in locales

Peter Lammich lammich at in.tum.de
Sun Oct 7 10:19:26 CEST 2012

The same may happen with constants, and I was already confused several
times, when the interpretation command failed due to this effect. Using
locale expressions and forgetting to add name prefixes (a!:, b!:, etc)
can easily cause this effect.

So I also vote for an error message (or at least a warning) that occurs
immediately when defining the locale or the constant/lemma inside a
locale.

Peter