[isabelle-dev] Isabelle/jEdit output panel

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Fri Oct 5 04:14:28 CEST 2012

Thanks! That's a great change.

- Now that the output panel is based on the same technology as the main
buffer, would it be feasible to include also the output panel when a
search on "all buffers" is done.
- An old story (but maybe now it's easier to realize?): It would also be
great if copy/paste would work the same as for the main buffer (e.g., on
linuxen: select with mouse to copy and press middle mouse button to
paste); currently only C+c/C+v works (I think).

cheers

chris