[isabelle-dev] Towards the next release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Nov 30 20:30:40 CET 2012

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012, Lawrence Paulson wrote:

> Doubtless some student enjoys tinkering with video formats and could
> make a five-minute video that simply answers the question, how do I get
> started? What are the main interaction modes? And maybe touches on some
> of the more advanced features.

I had pointed to this before, but it still fun to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bauerandrej

He is using a different proof assistant, but the classic Proof General
3.7.1.1. So this guy actually has an Isabelle distribution around as well.

The last official version of the 3.x branch was 3.7.1, and I made this
"temporary lifetime extension" for the Isabelle distribution in
desparation when the Emacs platform was moving forward, but PG 4.x was
still not to be seen to catch up.