[isabelle-dev] Towards the next release

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 20 18:27:58 CET 2012

I am using version 4.1. I was having problems compiling 4.2, and it doesn't seem to run in interpreted mode. I'm not sure what is changed between 4.1 and 4.2 anyway.

For the Emacs client, definitely Aquamacs. The other Emacs port is terrible, in particular because it doesn't behave at all like a native OS X application. And this for me is still a problem with jEdit as well.

Larry