[isabelle-dev] AFP: Session AVL-Trees broken

Lars Noschinski noschinl at in.tum.de
Thu Nov 8 16:34:11 CET 2012

On 07.11.2012 22:50, Lukas Bulwahn wrote:
> By the way, I cannot use mira on lxbroy1 to test the current tip, as
> mira does not update the repository for some strange reason.

I assume, you meant lxbroy10? For some reason, the all instances have
been idling there since Oct 18. A poly process running since then with
only a few seconds of CPU time, similar for some isabelle build call.

I am quite busy at the moment, so I just restarted them, but it seems
mira needs to be more robust against nonterminating child processes ...

   -- Lars