[isabelle-dev] isabelle build for generating TeX Snippets

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Tue Nov 6 11:48:41 CET 2012

Thanks! I will have a look at LaTeX Sugar then. Just for clarification:
My application are TeX snippets that are not generated from
antiquotations (namely parts of Isar proofs). However, I use almost the
same approach as described in the wiki, the only difference being that I
have to surround the parts that I want to have in a snipped by text_raw
or txt_raw, rather than plain text or txt (since I split the begin and
the end of a LaTeX environment).

cheers

chris