[isabelle-dev] Future and maintainance of ~isabelle/contrib_devel at TUM NFS

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed May 30 14:15:17 CEST 2012

On Wed, 30 May 2012, Lukas Bulwahn wrote:

> On 05/29/2012 02:01 PM, Makarius wrote:
>>
>>   * Admin/contributed_components within the repository documents
>>     semi-formally which components may be included into a certain version.
>>
>>     The mira experts should be able to say more about the current used of
>>     that file in the testing framework.
>>
> Roaring ahead with the grand unified contrib, I guess someone has
> changed the Scala version on lxbroy10, because now the Scala export with
> Imperative-HOL fails on lxbroy10.

I have merely updated ~isabelle/contrib (and its alias
~isabelle/contrib_devel) to reflect the state of Isabelle2011-1 and
Isabelle2012. The Scala version for Isabelle2012 is 2.9.2, an it should
work with the usual settings, unless there is something utterly wrong.

We need to try harder to converge all these administrative side-alleys.
At the moment we spend more time sorting out diverging approaches than
doing the actual administration.

> Maybe it only requires a few tweaks in the code generation setup to
> adjust to the new version.

The Scala codegen does not work yet with 2.10.x milestones, but that is
another story.  It might take some time until EPFL gets closer to actual
release candidates or a release of it.