[isabelle-dev] Isabelle2012 post-release mode

Gerwin Klein gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au
Wed May 23 14:17:35 CEST 2012

On 23/05/2012, at 9:28 PM, Makarius wrote:
>  * Gerwin should know what needs to be done to release AFP for
>    Isabelle2012.

The AFP is now on freeze until the update to 2012 is out.

I will be branching off for the release itself, but to keep the merge back simple, please refrain from committing to the AFP repository until the release is out.

Since everything is building fine at the moment I'm hoping for this to happen in no more than a day or two.

Cheers,
Gerwin