[isabelle-dev] jedit

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Wed May 16 15:39:53 CEST 2012

You seem to be saying that the main difficulty with providing menus is that they would insert material into the proof script. My own feeling is, if this is the only way we can have menus, then so be it: without them, we still have to type in the very same material.

A quirk of the current setup is that typing “sledgehammer" has no effect; you have to explicitly move the cursor after this keyword before sledgehammer launches. A menu would solve this problem as well.

Larry