[isabelle-dev] Nominal and FinFuns from the AFP

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at kit.edu
Fri May 11 09:44:04 CEST 2012

Dear Lukas and Christian,

> Or, should FinFun be part of the distribution (which would
> make my life normal again)?
When I submitted FinFun to the AFP, Tobias, Florian and I have already discussed
whether FinFun should go to the AFP or HOL/Library. We decided in favour of AFP
because I kept full access to continue the formalisation and nothing in the
distribution depended on FinFuns. Now, matters are different and -- as Lukas has
pointed out -- I now have write access to the Isabelle distribution, so there
are no reasons for not moving it to the AFP.

Moreover, Gerwin can then finally test the subsumed marker of the AFP ;-)

Who is going to move the entry?

Andreas

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
IPD Snelting

Andreas Lochbihler
wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Am Fasanengarten 5, Geb. 50.34, Raum 025
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 608-47399
Fax: +49 721 608-48457
E-Mail: andreas.lochbihler at kit.edu
http://pp.info.uni-karlsruhe.de
KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und nationales Forschungszentrum
in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft