[isabelle-dev] Isatest

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Mar 30 11:24:17 CEST 2012

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012, Lukas Bulwahn wrote:

> The webpage on the Isabelle (community) wiki,
> https://isabelle.in.tum.de/community/Administration_of_the_isatest_facilities,
> summarizes the agreement of this thread. If anyone wants to add or
> modify the page, feel free to do so.

I am still not subscribed to this virtual whiteboard.

BTW, in Mercurial the whole world has "commit access".  What you mean here
is "administrative push access".  This is also the reason why new
administrators being added to the Isabelle Unix group need some
experienced person to help getting started without causing desaster.