[isabelle-dev] Isabelle/jEdit build

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed Mar 28 15:56:00 CEST 2012

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012, Viorel Preoteasa wrote:

> I managed to get it working with the latest version of jedit_build.
> However, I could only get it using scala-2.8.2.final and not with
> scala-2.9.1-1.
>
> Using scala-2.9.1-1 on OS X Lion generates the error:

I think I did try it with scala-2.9.1-1 on OS X Lion as well, presently
back on good old Snow Leopard.

When you get strange class loader errors, it can mean that there are some
old jars hanging around from a different build, say in
~/.isabelle/jedit/jars or ISABELLE_HOME/lib/classes

You can try "isabelle jedit -bf" to force a fresh build.