[isabelle-dev] sets and code generation

Jesus Aransay jesus-maria.aransay at unirioja.es
Tue Mar 27 18:36:49 CEST 2012

Dear all,

trying to import simultaneously the theory file
"HOL/Matrix/Matrix.thy" and the afp entry
http://afp.sourceforge.net/entries/Matrix.shtml into a file, it seems
that the second theory file "unloads" the first one (as Makarius
suggested in his mail):

theory Matrix_ex
  imports
  "~~/src/HOL/Matrix/Matrix"
  "Matrix/Matrix"
begin

Is there an easy way out of this situation in Isabelle2011-1? Renaming
one of the theory files is an acceptable solution in this case?

Thanks for your help,

Jesus