[isabelle-dev] NEWS: numeral representation

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Mar 26 19:23:47 CEST 2012

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012, Lukas Bulwahn wrote:

> This problem is reproducible on our testboard servers. At the moment,
> all tests of changesets after 2a1953f0d20d have to be manually aborted
> because of that reason. I hope you find a solution quickly, otherwise we
> should deactivate the Proofs-Lambda theory to keep a stable testing
> environment.

OK, I have disabled HOL-Proofs-Lambda for the moment (cf. 500a5d97511a).

As we are progressing towards the release, we need to make sure that
things are re-enabled soon.  There are at least too more casualties still
pending:

   HOL-HOL_Light-Imported (cf. 9f82058567ce)
   HOL-Quickcheck_Examples (cf. 879f5c76ffb6)