[isabelle-dev] jEdit import theories

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Wed Mar 21 08:18:22 CET 2012

I used a literal "~" and changing this to "$HOME" solved the problem,
thanks!

cheers

chris

PS: Is it just me or is Isabelle/jEdit really much faster than
ProofGeneral/emacs when loading theories? (Maybe this is due to some
other difference between Isabelle2011-1 and the repo version; I only use
emacs if I have to stick to Isabelle2011-1.)