[isabelle-dev] misc problems

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Mar 20 14:12:50 CET 2012

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012, Lawrence Paulson wrote:

> On the other hand, jedit looks beautiful. If I'm lucky, I can do a basic
> demo using that

To make it look even better on Mac OS X, you can enable native look and
feel via "Utilities / Global Options / Appearance".  (This needs to be
done manually only for repository versions.)

> though I'm still not very skilled with it.

I've required myself 2 full weeks to unlearn Escape-Meta-Alt-Control-Shift
things to be able to use jEdit with its more standard key bindings.  The
time was well invested, though.  What is escpecially useful is
"Hypersearch" in the regular Find dialog, or the Firefox-style search bar.