[isabelle-dev] Status of AFP/JinjaThreads

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Mon Mar 19 17:49:48 CET 2012

I fixed the proof in JinjaThreads with changeset 78eb9266adb0.

However, due to the deeper reason that the classical reasoner setup has
been changed so that the original proof failed, one might have to look
into this specific subgoal again (understanding how the classical
reasoner has been changed).
(I am guessing it is due to the Predicate/Relation intro/elim changes.)

Lukas