[isabelle-dev] Receiving error after importing Multivariate_Analysis.thy

charmi panchal charmipanchal2006 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:54:24 CET 2012

Hello,
I am practicing Isabelle in JEdit and  importing  a theory file
Multivariate_Analysis for one the theory.

Here I  have begin with the following document..

http://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdream.inf.ed.ac.uk%2Fprojects%2Fisabelle%2FIsabelle_Primer.pdf&ei=kbZhT76GLevP4QSbxOipCA&usg=AFQjCNHpq1ujW-zXBzC37guhZ2SwF2VZbQ&sig2=ND-CtD1P1Cz5_KL3t4YMCQ

The example that I was trying to do is mentioned in page 13 and commands
given in footnote is already executed but still it gives the same error..

 Missing theory (file "/Users/charmi/test-isabelle/
Multivariate_Analysis.thy")

One more query I wish to solve is.. From where I can FindTheorems in JEdit
? (Like in Emacs . it is ProofGeneral > Find Theorems)

Thanking you,
Best regards
Charmi