[isabelle-dev] Future and maintainance of ~isabelle/contrib_devel at TUM NFS

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed Jun 27 18:40:06 CEST 2012

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012, Makarius wrote:

> Once we know where *the* component store is, I will put a universal JVM
> 1.6 there.

See now

changeset:   48162:5717466d4633
tag:         tip
user:        wenzelm
date:        Wed Jun 27 17:52:07 2012 +0200
files:       Admin/components
added universal jdk-6u31 as standard component;

The following is also relevant for ProofGeneral users:

changeset:   48161:3fd1bccb0834
user:        wenzelm
date:        Wed Jun 27 17:51:06 2012 +0200
files:       Admin/components
added ProofGeneral-4.1 as standard component, which allows to discontinue
special choosefrom magic eventually;

It means ProofGeneral-4.1 will be there by default, if Florian's way to
init the components for repository versions is used.  So after
sufficiently many people have picked up that scheme, the old guess mode
via "choosefrom" can be discontinued.