[isabelle-dev] Future and maintainance of ~isabelle/contrib_devel at TUM NFS

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Wed Jun 27 04:40:47 CEST 2012

Dear Florian,

I noticed that the following components are required (due to
Admin/components)

cvc3-2.2
e-1.5
hol-light-bundle-0.5-126
kodkodi-1.2.16
spass-3.8ds
scala-2.9.2
vampire-1.0
yices-1.0.28
z3-3.2
jedit_build-20120414

of which

e-1.5 (instead there is e-1.4)
hol-light-bundle-0.5-126
vampire-1.0
yices-1.0.28
jedit_build-20120414

are not available from http://isabelle.in.tum.de/dist (of those, at
least jedit_build should be not non-free, I guess).

cheers

chris