[isabelle-dev] status (AFP)

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Tue Jun 19 14:50:22 CEST 2012

Hi all,

since 06/05/2012, I have not received any status (AFP) emails, although
it should have been failing the last days.
(After Isabelle:e7e647949c95, the theory LinearQuantifierElim was
failing, and I just fixed with AFP:96f043cb412e.)

Is the AFP test script still working properly?
Maybe latest changes to the contrib directories broke the test script?

Lukas