[isabelle-dev] JinjaThreads does not compile

Stefan Berghofer berghofe at in.tum.de
Sat Jun 2 19:46:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

while doing a "testall" on the AFP, I noticed that JinjaThreads no longer
compiles. I get the error

  *** exception Match raised (line 146)
  ***
  *** At command "ML" (line 145 of "/mnt/home/berghofe/isabelle/afp/thys/JinjaThreads/Examples/BufferExample.thy")

which is related to code generation, but I have no idea where exactly it comes from.
Could someone please have a look at it? Moreover, the theory Basic/Basic_Main.thy
still contains a reference to FinFun that needs to be updated.

Greetings,
Stefan