[isabelle-dev] NEWS: Isabelle sessions and build management

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sun Jul 29 19:04:54 CEST 2012

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012, Gerwin Klein wrote:

> The documents and outline are one major outcome (some might say the
> whole point) of the AFP sessions. So we still need to test them in the
> nightly run and some sessions will require special setup, e.g. other
> programs to run before the document is produced. This should be only a
> very small number of sessions, though, which we can probably work out.

Can you point to some of these freak sessions on AFP?

So far I've only looked sporadically, and did not see anything very
special apart from JinjaThreads.

The basic mission of the isabelle build project is to allow conventional
Isabelle tools do the heavy lifting, and consequently make AFP something
that can be routinely checked without having to think about it much.