[isabelle-dev] Future and maintainance of ~isabelle/contrib_devel at TUM NFS

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Jul 16 11:30:17 CEST 2012

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012, Alexander Krauss wrote:

> To add a new component/version:
> - copy the tarball to /home/isabelle/components
> - in some clone of the repository, run
>    Admin/component_repository/checksum -u
> - check the result with "hg diff" (the checksum of the new file should be
> added to the diff)
> - commit and push the result
>
> Now the following tarballs are still missing:
> * scala-2.9.2
> * ProofGeneral-4.1
> * jdk-6u31

I have now added these and some more components in Isabelle/30b9a435ee04
and Isabelle/59bc6374c121.

As /home/isabelle/components is shared between various users without any
specific mechanisms, we will run into the standard problems of Unix
permissions over time.

The directory /home/isabelle/components/TRASH already contains some old
material that only the owners (presently haftmann, krauss) or root can
delete.