[isabelle-dev] Future and maintainance of ~isabelle/contrib_devel at TUM NFS

Gerwin Klein gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au
Thu Jul 5 12:50:39 CEST 2012

On 05/07/2012, at 7:00 PM, Florian Haftmann wrote:
> @Gerwin: maybe you could consider adjusting isatest accordingly:
> * use /home/isabelle/contrib instead of /home/isabelle/contrib_devel
> * use Admin/init_components appropriately

Ok. Let's get the current version running again properly first, though. lxbroy2 still has hickups.

> I personally do not dare to touch this ancient sanctuary of Elder Days.

I don't think anybody does. Every 10 years or so stuff like this should be thrown out and rewritten. It's high time..

Also, I really need to give this responsibility to somebody else. I'm becoming too busy to really take care of isatest and it's beginning to show in its stability.

Consider this a call for volunteers!

Cheers,
Gerwin