[isabelle-dev] Standard component setup (Re: NEWS)

Alexander Krauss krauss at in.tum.de
Sun Jan 8 21:23:25 CET 2012

On 01/05/2012 12:19 PM, Jasmin Christian Blanchette wrote:
>> We are not allowed to distribute Yices. When publishing the components, please exclude Yices.
>
> ... and Vampire.

Could we instead provide a little script (or Isabelle tool) that turns a
tarball/zip downloaded from upstream into a packaged Isabelle component?

This would possibly lower the entry barrier for using these systems, and
should be fine with the licenses. It can also save a little packaging
work in the future.

Alex