[isabelle-dev] NEWS

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 4 21:24:45 CET 2012

I did quite a few of these conversions. Generally the changes were straightforward, EXCEPT for theories that explicitly treated sets as predicates. In the former case, the strategy is to rigorously confine yourself to set primitives, but in the latter case, you may find yourself with a colossal mess.
Larry