[isabelle-dev] Regression Test Server lxbroy10 broke down (again)

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Wed Jan 18 09:49:02 CET 2012

Hi all,

The server lxbroy10 in Munich broke down last night. Our technical
support group is trying its best to get it running again.
Even if it is up running again, we might have some interruption the next
days while they continue to replace some components.

For the time, I started a mira daemon with bisect(Isabelle_makeall) on
lxbroy6 for the main repository and bisect(Isabelle_makeall) on lxbroy5
for the testboard.

Lukas