[isabelle-dev] Towards the next release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Feb 28 14:21:20 CET 2012

Dear all,

4 months after Isabelle2011-1 we are roughly in the middle between two
official releases.  This is a good point to recollect things for the
coming release, better than a few weeks before actual rollout (which will
the time for testing the integrated system, not adding new features).

After 3.4 weeks vacation in Marokko in Jan/Feb and 2 weeks working through
my mail folders like crazy, I still have issues in the pipeline that need
to be reanimated.  I also need to figure out which essential things of the
Prover IDE can make it into the release ...