[isabelle-dev] Library/List_Prefix

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Fri Aug 31 05:25:32 CEST 2012

Well, it almost worked now ;).

even without -b all my memory was wasted and just as swapping started in
earnest I got an error message, i.e., I have to adapt JinjaThreads to
some previous changes.

Still, I am nowhere close to the 3-4 GB RAM usage that seem to be
possible. Maybe the reason is that I'm on x86_64?

My settings are:

   ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS="threads=4 parallel_proofs=2"

   ML_PLATFORM="x86_64-linux"
   ML_HOME="/home/griff/Repos/polyml/"
   ML_SYSTEM="polyml-5.5.0"
   ML_OPTIONS="--minheap 1000"

Side remark: since I now have to adapt at least TypeComp in JinjaThreads
I started that theory up in jEdit and noticed that the ProverSession
panel does not adapt to huge inputs (i.e., no scroll-bars are added. And
for TypeComp the list of dependencies is already quite long ;)

cheers

chris