[isabelle-dev] mira disk usage

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed Aug 29 21:53:22 CEST 2012

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012, Lars Noschinski wrote:

> Most space seems to spend with Isabelle_makeall and AFP runs, amounting
> to 4-5GiB each. Has someone an idea what changed?

All I know is that Alex updated the configuration to the isabelle build
tool, both for Isabelle_makeall and AFP -- this also means that the legacy
IsaMakefile/ROOT.ML stuff in AFP is ignored by mira for several weeks
already.

The build -v output is a bit more verbose than before, but these are just
relatively small text files.

Maybe there are more and faster runs, due to Poly/ML 5.5.0-pre from the
SVN, which Alex also activated in some of the configurations.